HOW TO USE and CLEAN SYINIX UGALI COOKER
Syinix ugali cooker is a versatile home appliance that is very easy to use and clean. It comes with a manual as well as a measuring cup and a molding spoon.
Below are easy steps on how to use and clean the ugali cooker.
- Prepare the raw food/flour.
- Put water using the measuring cup provided depending on the ingredient quantity (see manual).
- Add the flour, ingredient/raw food.
- Cover the Ugali cooker (ensuring that its well aligned).
- Set timer depending with the type of food you are making.
- Once its done cooking the ugali cooker automatically switches off and the food is ready.
- Open the lid away from you to remove steam.
How to Clean Syinix Ugali cooker
- Blade: Detach the blade and soak for 5 minutes, wash with soapy water and sponge.
- Non stick pot: Leave the cooking pot to cool for 5 minutes and wash with soapy water and a sponge.
- Lid: Wipe with a wet cloth to remove any food residue. (Do not dip in water).